Glamping & Kite Surfing at Ningaloo Reef – Holiday Pack
Remote Glamping and Personal Kite Surfing Lessons –
the Ultimate Combo!
Fact is that Western Australia is famous for its winter winds and arguably, the most consistent winds in the world during the summer months, no more so than up here in the North West where we are blessed with strong consistent winds between September and March.
If you have the option and are planning a specific kiting trip then September through to March is where its all happening, with November being by far the windiest month.
We’ve paired up with Exmouth Surf Centre to take your kite surfing to the next level while holidaying at one of the most beautiful places in the world!
Meet your instructor
Owner and Instructor of Exmouth Surf Centre
Tom is an experienced kitesurfing instructor who has worked for many kite schools all over the world. He has been working as an IKO accredited Kitesurf Instructor for over 6 years. Tom is also a keen surfer and doesn’t mind the odd late arvo SUP session at Hunters.
IKO Level 2 Kitesurf Instructor
ASI Stand Up Paddle Board Instructor
Water Rescue Trained
First Aid Trained
Working with Children’s Check
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are subject to availability. 50% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due 30 days before camp date.
Bad weather/no wind: We will try to shift your lessons to different spots around the cape or to different times during the day. If we can’t run parts of the lessons, we will give you a partial refund accordingly (excluding service fee).
Availability of campgrounds and campsites: We will do our best to set up our caravans at Mesa or Neds campground in Cape Range national park. Due to seasonal demand, a particular site can’t be guaranteed or selected. We will always try to secure the best possible site for you! The further in advance you book, the more chances we have to actually get those prime sites. In case both campgrounds are fully booked, we will try to relocate you to a different site within Cape Range national park, in case the whole park is booked out, we will give you the option to camp at Yardie homestead campground, which is just outside of the park.
Cancellation policy: The Hirer must advice the Company in writing about their cancellation. Email is acceptable. It will take effect from the day it is received by the Company.
- In case of a cancellation by the hirer – for a 50% refund of rental fees, cancellation must be made fourteen full days prior commencement of the booking.
- If the Hirer cancels less than fourteen full days in advance, 25% of the rental fees will be refunded.If the cancellation is less than 7 full days in advance, no rental fees will be refunded to the hirer.
- Cleaning fees will always be refunded in full, if the booking has not commenced yet.
- No fees are being refunded if the Hirer decides to return the Trailer early.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a hire for reasons which are outside of the Company’s control including but not limited to evacuations due to severe weather events (cyclone, flooding, bush fire, etc.) or damage to the Trailer from the previous hire which can not be fixed in time and will severely impact the Hirer. In case of a cancellation by the Company, all fees paid will be refunded to the Hirer. The refund is limited to the total amount of rental fees paid and the Company will not accept liability for any other charges or fees the Hirer incurred in association with the booking (e.g. flight tickets, transfers, accommodation charges, etc.)