Caravan Hire around Ningaloo Reef • Exmouth • Coral Bay • Cape Range National Park • Warroora and Bullara Station • Karijini and beyond…
Caravan vs Campervan or MotorhomeWhat should I choose for a camping holiday at Ningaloo Reef?
There is no right or wrong answer to this, it comes down to your personal preferences and circumstances. However, with our glamping package you won’t have to tow, set up or pack down – we eliminate the biggest disadvantage of caravans and camper trailers!
Here are five reasons why hiring a caravan or camper trailer from Unplug Rentals may be the perfect choice for you:
- We can set up the caravan, all you need is a small car to get around at Ningaloo Reef! No need to spend money on hiring a large motorhome which will be parked up for most of the time and is a lot less fuel efficient if you do drive around.
- Your caravan will be ready to check in when you arrive and all you need to do is put your food and drinks in the fridge. No need to reverse park a large RV (which can be tricky in tight spaces) and set up annex, chairs and table while others enjoy their sunset drinks.
- Head out to explore – even for 30 minutes to take some sunset photos, go for a quick shop into town or drive to a restaurant for dinner – you don’t have to pack up the whole camp, you can just hop in your car! Your caravan will be waiting for you on return.
- Our larger pop-top caravans are very roomy inside with comfy full size beds and provide space which camper vans usually don’t have, in particular for families.
- Our new Avan Aspire 555 for example has superior insulation properties, much better than campervans or motorhomes and excellent ventilation.
“Luxury camping in Osprey Bay next to the Ningaloo reef, Cape Range National Park” My family rented Sascha's Conqueror off-road camper trailer for 10 days in May 2019 in remote Cape Range National Park near Exmouth Western Australia. What... read more
Unplug Rentals • PO Box 899 • Exmouth WA 6707 • Western Australia • Phone +61 (0)439 976 912
ABN: 65970830558 • Accredited Tourism Business Australia: TCWA-ACC-02-0586 • DBCA license: HQ70323